No-Bake Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Lactation Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Super-easy to make, this 3-ingredient, no-bake recipe can be made into lactation cookies, an on-the-go snack, or a cool cookie cup for ice cream. Substitute freely and make no mistakes as long as the base is the same! Don't like creamy pb? No problem! Just use crunchy. Don't want honey? Use maple syrup! Worried about gluten in the oats? Try gluten-free oats. In fact, you can use any specialty product for each of these."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix peanut butter and honey together in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until the mixture starts to dry out and become fragrant, about 2 minutes total time.
- Stir oats into peanut butter mixture. Scoop onto the prepared baking sheet using a big scoop; flatten cookies with a fork or the back of a spoon. Place baking sheet in the freezer until cookies are completely firm and cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Spray your measuring cups with cooking spray before scooping peanut butter or honey into them and it will be easier to get out.
- Add 1 teaspoon flaxseed meal to the peanut butter mixture for lactation cookies.
- If adding chocolate chips, wait until the peanut butter mixture cools down a bit so they don't melt completely.
- To make cookie cups: 1. Line a muffin tin with plastic wrap. 2. Spray with a nonstick spray. 3. Fill with dough and push up the sides to form the cup. 4. Put in freezer for 20 minutes or until cool.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 11.7 25 7.2 0 100 Full nutrition