Quick and Easy Cauliflower Crust Personal Pizza
Ingredients50 m servings 704
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cover a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Pour frozen cauliflower into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave until just thawed, about 1 minute. Place cauliflower in the middle of a thin cloth napkin; twist and squeeze repeatedly to wring out as much moisture as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a food processor. Process until crumbled. Return to the cloth napkin and repeat twisting and squeezing. Transfer cauliflower pulp to a mixing bowl.
- Add egg, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, seed blend, basil, garlic powder, and salt to the bowl with the pulp and stir together. Turn mixture out onto the center of the prepared pizza pan. Form into a ball, then use palms of hands to gradually press into a flat 8-inch circle. Use fingertips to create a smooth, slightly thicker outer edge.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the center rack until top begins to turn golden brown, 16 to 17 minutes. Remove from oven and use a spatula to loosen paper. Flip crust and return to oven until golden, 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, basil, and salt in a bowl. Spread sauce on top of baked crust. Top sauce with mozzarella cheese, bruschetta sauce, and feta cheese. Return pizza to the oven until cheese is bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have a food processor, you can chop the cooked cauliflower very finely using a knife.
- To use as a flatbread, simply use as-is before adding sauce and toppings.
Per Serving: 704 calories; 51.3 30.6 36.2 226 2040 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Nutrition surely is in the eye of the beholder—but for those who love pizza and want to limit processed white flour (as is generally recommended) this crust is a good start. The calories, fat an...
Interesting idea, but didn't taste that great. Liked the topping better than the crust!