Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Combine almond flour and ground pecans in a skillet over medium heat and cook until golden and fragrant, 3 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg into the skillet. Set aside to cool.
- Combine butter and erythritol in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in almond flour mixture and coconut flour; stir until dough forms. Form into a roll, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut dough roll into 24 cookies and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes
Per Serving: 80 calories; 7.9 3.5 1.6 18 79 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I just did not like the texture of these cookies. They had a good flavor but the texture was too grainy.