Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 330
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pour melted butter into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix mangoes, 1/2 cup sugar, and peach schnapps together in a bowl. Layer mango slices over the butter in the baking dish and pour remaining juice over all.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Add milk and stir batter to combine.
- Pour or drop batter evenly over the mango in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top layer is browned nicely, 45 to 50 minutes. Let rest about 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use peaches in place of the mangoes, if you prefer. You can use mango liqueur in place of the peach schnapps.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 12.3 52.7 2.7 32 287 Full nutrition