Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 flatbreads)
- Combine chickpea flour, water, and olive oil in a bowl. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir everything together until smooth. Set aside and let rest at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place a cast iron skillet in the oven until hot, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven, grease with oil and pour half of the the batter into the skillet, tilting so batter is evenly distributed.
- Bake in the preheated oven until socca is set, about 7 minutes. Turn on broiler and brown for 1 minute. Remove from oven and slide onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cut socca into pieces and serve hot, sprinkled with pepper. Or garnish with caramelized onions or other toppings of your fancy.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 8.4 13.8 4.7 0 41 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1