Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 246
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels. Combine miso, brown sugar, mirin, and sesame oil in a bowl. Stir well until brown sugar is fully dissolved.
- Place cod on a baking sheet and brush about 2 tablespoons miso glaze on each fish fillet. Marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place fish under broiler for 3 to 4 minutes, or until top is slightly charred and glaze has caramelized. Remove fish from oven and brush with remaining glaze. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Cook an additional 5 to 6 minutes, until fish is flaky but not overcooked.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and scallions before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use low-sodium blonde miso paste and regular cod.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 4.6 16.9 32 62 541 Full nutrition