Vegan Udon Noodles Soup with Tofu and Vegetables
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Wrap tofu in paper towels and place heavy books on top for 30 minutes to dry out tofu.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Chop pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn tofu and bake an additional 10 minutes until crispy.
- While tofu bakes, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook udon in boiling water according to package directions, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook serrano pepper and ginger until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add vegetable broth, carrots, green onions, bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, sesame oil, soy sauce, and baked tofu. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cooked udon noodles and simmer 5 more minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 270 calories; 8.5 37.8 10 0 817 Full nutrition