Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 11
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 crackers)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, almond flour, garlic powder, and salt in microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Use your hands to knead mozzarella dough until fully mixed. Add egg yolk and continue kneading until completely blended into dough.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface and place dough on top. Place a second piece of parchment paper on top of dough. Press down on dough with your hands until you are ready for a rolling pin. Roll into a very thin rectangle with even sides. Gently poke holes in the dough using a fork to prevent it from bubbling while baking. Cut dough into 1-inch squares with a knife.
- Lay squares on the prepared baking sheet, leaving a little space between them
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and turn crackers over. Bake on the other side until lightly browned and crisp, 2 more minutes. Watch them closely to prevent burning.
Per Serving: 11 calories; 0.8 0.3 0.6 6 16 Full nutrition