Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, chile flakes, cloves, and salt together in a bowl. Set spice mixture aside.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Allow the pot to preheat for 2 minutes. Add sweet potato, onion, and bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add a splash of water and stir if vegetables stick to the pot. Add garlic, ginger, and spice mixture; cook and stir continually for 1 minute. Turn pressure cooker off.
- Add tomatoes and peanut butter. Stir until dissolved. Add water and stir. Close and lock the lid with vent set to sealing. Select manual mode and set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in collard greens.
- Place cilantro and chopped peanuts in separate bowls and serve alongside stew.
- Cook's Note:
- You will need about 1 pound of sweet potatoes, which is about 3 cups chopped.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 21.9 54.4 17.1 0 1066 Full nutrition