Earl Grey Tea and Lime Ice Pops
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 22
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 (3-ounce) ice pops)
- Pour boiling water over tea bags in a jar or pitcher, and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, add sugar, and stir in lime juice. Adjust the sweetness to suit your taste and cool mixture to room temperature.
- Drop a lime slice into each ice pop mold. Pour in mixture, leaving about 1/4 inch space at the top. Place the sticks or tops in and freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours.
- Run some warm water over the molds to help loosen the ice pops.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to trim calories, sugar substitutes such as Truvia® or Splenda® are fine in this recipe. If you have concerns about caffeine, decaf tea bags work well, too.
Per Serving: 22 calories; 0 6.2 0.1 0 3 Full nutrition