Turkey, Quinoa, and Zucchini Mini Meatloaves
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 239 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 meatloaves)
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Shred the zucchini using a cheese grater over a lint-free kitchen towel. Wrap the zucchini in the towel and wring out as much water as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and swab with olive oil.
- Place the zucchini in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup chile sauce, red onion, egg whites, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add quinoa and turkey; mix well to combine. Divide mixture into 6 parts and shape into small loaves. Space them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup chile sauce with mustard. Spread a heaping spoonful over each loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatloaves are hot on the inside and sauce has darkened in color, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest, at least 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1 teaspoon dried parsley for the fresh, if desired.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 6.3 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 22.5 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 605 mg sodium. Full nutrition