Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 502 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix soy sauce, balsamic vinaigrette, 1/4 cup olive oil, and minced garlic in a shallow bowl. Add 2 salmon pieces to the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Sprinkle over remaining 2 salmon pieces.
- Spread green beans, asparagus, and carrot on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Nestle salmon pieces between vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender, about 11 minutes.
Per Serving: 502 calories; 40.4 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 2843 mg sodium. Full nutrition