Mini Lunch Box Pizzas
made it | 0 reviews |
"Quick and easy idea for kids' lunch boxes. Especially good for kids who don't like sandwiches. Taste great hot or cold. I make these for my 4-year-old son's lunch box. He loves pizza and these can be kept in his lunch box for a few hours and eaten at room temperature. I like to mix the broccoli in with the sauce as it hides the taste a bit and he doesn't notice!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 239 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 mini pizzas)
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 6 minutes. Chop broccoli finely.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Press each biscuit into a nonstick muffin cup.
- Mix pizza sauce and broccoli together. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the sauce over each biscuit. Top with pepperoni and shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any steamed vegetables and shredded cheese blend you prefer.
- If you don't like the biscuits this thick, try rolling them out a bit and putting on baking sheet instead of a muffin tin.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 16.1 g fat; 13.8 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 794 mg sodium. Full nutrition