Lunch Box Frittatas
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These are perfect for lunch boxes! Kids love the size and parents love the nutrition. Pack these little frittatas with potato sticks, bread and jam, and fruit. There you have a fun spin on breakfast for lunch! If your kids don't like veggies, just have the meat and cheese. Everything, including spices and type of cheese, is customizable."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 frittatas)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a large 6-cup muffin tin with butter.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add tomato, ham, onion powder, and parsley. Cook and stir until tomato is warmed through and juice has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, Cheddar cheese, and milk together in a large bowl with salt and pepper.
- Divide the ham mixture among the 6 muffin cups. Cover with egg mixture until about 3/4 full. Place muffin tin in a larger baking pan filled with hot water.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 25 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil if tops start browning too much.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- These can also be made in six 8-ounce ramekins.
- Water or cream can be substituted for the water.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 17.7 2 15.1 303 353 Full nutrition