Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 34
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine onion, jalapeno peppers, ginger, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Place onion mixture, chicken, spinach, Asiago cheese, feta cheese, salt, basil, and turmeric in a large bowl. Mix together gently. Form mixture into balls. Arrange balls about 1/2 inch apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Most of the time I don't add feta cheese. I only add it if I already have it.
- I have made these meatballs with turkey, but they taste so much better with ground chicken.
Per Serving: 34 calories; 1.2 0.6 5.1 14 104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1