Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak potatoes in a bowl of water to draw out the bitterness.
- Rub salt over cucumber and onion slices; squeeze out excess moisture and pat dry. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes and place in a pot with carrot. Add enough water to cover. Season with salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes can be easily pierced with a bamboo skewer, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove carrot from the pot when tender.
- Drain potatoes and return to the pot. Add apple juice and vinegar; mash potatoes with a wooden spatula or fork for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl. Add cooked carrot, cucumber, onion, and eggs. Mix in mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until cool, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve in individual bowls.
- Cook's Note:
- Use a vegetable slicer or mandoline to slice the cucumber and onion.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 16.7 44.4 8.4 113 193 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1