Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 362 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 fillet)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add Dijon mustard and garlic; whisk well.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray; add tilapia. Brush fillet with most of the butter mixture. Top with crumbled crackers. Brush more sauce on top. Pour the dregs of the sauce over the fish if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute non-dairy buttery spread (such as Smart Balance®) for the butter and minced garlic for the garlic powder.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 26.8 g fat; 5.9 g carbohydrates; 23.7 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 403 mg sodium. Full nutrition