Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 282 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a bowl. Cut chicken into 3- to 4-inch pieces and place in a large resealable plastic bag. Sprinkle the salt mixture over the chicken in the bag. Seal the bag and shake to completely coat the chicken.
- Pour water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Place the wire rack into the pot. Arrange chicken on the rack. Close and lock the lid. Select Meat/Poultry function; set timer for 50 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl. Shred using 2 forks. Add 1/2 cup of liquid from the pot and liquid smoke; mix well. Serve on buns and top with barbeque sauce.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce ingredients. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 5.1 g fat; 31.2 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 953 mg sodium. Full nutrition