Keto Chicken Taco Shells
Ingredients35 m servings 252
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain the canned chicken thoroughly, getting as much moisture out as possible. Spread chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dried, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl. Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning into the chicken.
- Scoop 4 even mounds of the mixture onto the same baking sheet. Flatten into tortilla-sized circles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any variety of Cheddar cheese you prefer.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 15.2 0.9 26.5 165 637 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I cooked this for my Husband who just started the keto diet. I prepared it as written & everybody in the family enjoyed it. It's a good taco shell substitute. It's not as hard as a hard taco s...