Keto Chicken Taco Shells
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Yes, a shell made out of chicken! I wanted to make a no-carb taco shell and came up with this recipe and it's oh so tasty! Another plus is that your protein is already in the crust. Keto- friendly and gluten free. We topped ours with lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, avocado, and salsa."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 taco shells)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain the canned chicken thoroughly, getting as much moisture out as possible. Spread chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dried, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl. Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Mix eggs, Cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning into the chicken.
- Scoop 4 even mounds of the mixture onto the same baking sheet. Flatten into tortilla-sized circles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any variety of Cheddar cheese you prefer.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 15.2 0.9 26.5 165 637 Full nutrition