Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 110
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 6 minutes. Allow to cool. Grate cauliflower and measure out 1 cup.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a circular or rectangular metal baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine grated cauliflower, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and egg in a large bowl. Press mixture into the prepared baking pan evenly. Sprinkle with basil, parsley, oregano, fennel, and garlic powder.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove crust from the oven and sprinkle with bell pepper, onion, and tomato. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the oven's broiler. Return cauliflower pizza to oven and broil until cheese has melted and crust is crispy, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 110 calories; 4.9 9 8.6 60 165 Full nutrition