Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add applesauce, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Combine flour, walnuts, oats, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to the butter mixture, stirring just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin for several minutes before removing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 192 calories; 9.3 25.4 3.2 31 188 Full nutrition