Grandma Bowen's 'Girdle Buster' Cookie Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 497 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch square pie)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Blend cookies in a food processor until finely crushed. Mix in melted butter. Press crust mixture into the bottom and 1/4 inch up the edges of a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together for 2 minutes. Let stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Wipe out food processor and blend together cream cheese, 1 cup whipped topping, and confectioners' sugar. Layer cream cheese mixture over the baked crust. Spread the pudding on top. Top off with the remaining whipped topping.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a less rich option, try substituting chocolate pudding for banana-flavored pudding and add sliced bananas or strawberries between cream cheese and pudding layers.
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the pudding are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 497 calories; 35.6 g fat; 39.8 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 413 mg sodium. Full nutrition