Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 182
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 buns)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, psyllium husk, sweetener, nutritional yeast, salt, and gelatin in a large bowl. Mix completely. Add hot water and mix thoroughly into dry ingredients. Add egg whites and vinegar; mix. Add active yeast and mix dough.
- Knead dough until all fluid is absorbed. Allow to sit 10 minutes.
- Fill a small bowl with water and keep nearby to moisten fingers and prevent dough from sticking. Form dough into 6 equal parts and shape into desired bun shapes. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until set, 50 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 182 calories; 13.1 13.2 8.6 0 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1