Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 92
Original recipe yields 7 servings (7 bites)
- Add 1 cup water to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Place a steaming rack in the bottom of the pot.
- Combine eggs, Gruyere cheese, and cottage cheese in a blender; process until smooth. Add spinach, roasted red pepper, and green onion to the blender. Pulse to combine. Divide mixture evenly amongst the indentations of a silicone egg bites mold. Tightly cover with aluminum foil and place onto the rack inside the Instant Pot(R).
- Close and lock the lid. Select Steam function according to manufacturer's instructions. Make sure vent is set to sealing. Set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove silicone mold from the pot and allow egg bites to cool about 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These egg bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Microwave for 30 seconds when ready to eat. They can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 6.1 1.2 8.1 117 156 Full nutrition