Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 7 servings (7 bites)
- Add 1 cup water to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Place a steaming rack in the bottom of the pot.
- Combine eggs, Monterey Jack cheese, and cottage cheese in a blender and process until smooth. Add spinach, roasted red pepper, and green onion to the blender and pulse briefly to combine. Divide mixture evenly between the compartments of a silicone egg bites mold and tightly cover with aluminum foil. Lower the filled mold onto the rack inside the pressure cooker.
- Close and lock the lid; be sure vent is set to sealing. Select Steam function. Set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 5 minutes for pot to come up to pressure.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove the silicone mold from the pot and allow egg bites to cool about 5 minutes before enjoying.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These egg bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Microwave for 30 seconds when ready to eat. They can also be frozen and reheated in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 6.1 1.2 7.7 116 173 Full nutrition