Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease or line 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Add dates, separating the pieces as you drop them into the flour mixture. Mix to coat.
- Whisk buttermilk, egg, and butter together in a small bowl. Fold buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the largest muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 3.2 26.1 3.6 26 218 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1