Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 527
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk peanut butter, 1/3 cup hot water, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and curry paste together in a bowl. Set peanut sauce aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a deep skillet or large wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken, ginger, and garlic. Saute, stirring constantly, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Pour 2/3 cup hot water into skillet. Add broccoli, carrot, and green beans. Cover and steam for 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and reserve steaming liquid in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add zucchini, onion, and red pepper; stir-fry for 4 minutes. Return steamed broccoli, carrots, and green beans to the skillet. Add remaining oil, if needed. Continue cooking until vegetables are tender but still crisp, 3 to 5 minutes more. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Return cooked chicken to skillet. Add peanut sauce, scallions, 1/3 cup peanuts, and 1/3 cup cilantro. Stir thoroughly and heat through, 1 to 3 minutes. Add reserved steaming liquid to thin sauce, if necessary.
- Garnish with lime wedge and remaining peanuts and cilantro. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use coconut oil in place of canola, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 527 calories; 34.8 26.4 36.4 65 308 Full nutrition