Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 411
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Mix shortbread crumbs, flour, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter using 2 knives or a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and white sugar using an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs and flour. Mix well. Blend in lemon juice, lemon zest, and baking powder. Pour filling over the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, 25 to 28 minutes. Let cool completely, at least 45 minutes. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar right before serving.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 20.9 52.6 6 95 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Another winner for my Women's Club meeting! I had to use a graham cracker crust as I didn't have any shortbread but that did not affect the flavor of the bars. Next time I will buy the shortbrea...
Too much like cheesecake which I love but this way extremely thick and dense no real lemon flavor followed recipe a written will not make again
Didn't make any changes. Was a hit. Was asked for recipe. Will definitely make it again.