Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 220 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 1/2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper.
- Beat cream cheese thoroughly in a bowl until smooth. Add egg and mix until well blended. Add sugar cookie mix and lemon extract; stir until dough is well incorporated. Gently fold in blueberry chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Lightly pat down each cookie dollop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly golden, 9 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Cook's Note:
- When locating the tidbits or baking chips, there are only 2 places on the internet that make the brand I buy. The go-to places are The Prepared Pantry and Amazon. Look up "Blueberry Baking Tidbits". They are totally wonderful.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 11.1 g fat; 27.4 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 107 mg sodium. Full nutrition