Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 497 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread blueberries over the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Mix 1/2 cup flour, white sugar, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk sour cream and eggs together in a separate bowl. Fold in flour mixture. Pour batter over the blueberries.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry cutter or 2 knives until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Scatter crumb topping over the pie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until custard and topping are golden brown, 50 to 55 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool completely before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute regular pie crust for the graham cracker crust if preferred.
- You can use white sugar in place of the brown sugar in the topping, or a little bit of both. Use less sugar for less sweetness.
Per Serving: 497 calories; 24.5 g fat; 66.2 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 321 mg sodium. Full nutrition