Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 520
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl and beat until well combined. Dredge blueberries in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Fold blueberries into the batter. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 20.9 78.1 6.4 123 325 Full nutrition