Jerk Chicken Pizza with Mango Salsa
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 614 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- To Prepare Toppings: Coat chicken with jerk seasoning. Heat olive oil in saute pan; sear chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan, add mushrooms to pan, and saute them for about 1 minute. Drain liquid from pan. Slice chicken into thin strips.
- To Assemble Pizza: Spoon barbeque sauce over pizza crust. Top with mushrooms and chicken strips. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake pizza for 7 to 8 minutes until crust is browned and cheese is golden and bubbly.
- To Prepare Salsa: In small mixing bowl, combine and thoroughly mix all ingredients. Garnish pizza with mango salsa immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- For the salsa, you can use fresh mint, basil, or cilantro or mixture of all three.
Per Serving: 614 calories; 21.3 g fat; 67.1 g carbohydrates; 39.7 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 1157 mg sodium. Full nutrition