Whole30 Squashgetti and Meatballs
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 902
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush spaghetti squash halves with a thin layer of avocado oil and place cut-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 45 minutes.
- While squash bakes, combine ground beef, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper in a bowl. Mix with your hands until everything is well incorporated. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch sized balls and place in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Add to squash in the hot oven and cook until meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into a saucepan over medium heat. Carefully transfer cooked meatballs into sauce, shaking off any excess grease from baking. Cover saucepan and simmer on low heat until warmed through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove spaghetti squash from oven and scrape out flesh using tongs and a fork. Place 1/2 of the squash in a bowl and cover with 1/2 the meatballs and 1/2 of the sauce. Repeat with remaining squash, meatballs, and sauce.
Per Serving: 902 calories; 56.8 56 44 143 2723 Full nutrition