Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1029 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add crumbled sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is browned and no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, and Italian seasoning. Add tortellini and mix well.
- Bring liquid in the skillet to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tortellini are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to low.
- Remove skillet from heat. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over tortellini.
- Place skillet under broiler and cook until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of broiling, you can simply place the lid back on skillet and let the heat from the pasta melt the cheese.
Per Serving: 1029 calories; 51.6 g fat; 93.2 g carbohydrates; 49 g protein; 153 mg cholesterol; 2344 mg sodium. Full nutrition