Kohlrabi, Kale, Mushroom, and Bean Saute
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 492
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 large servings)
- Heat oil in a 12-inch saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add kale to the pan and toss.
- Pour in broth and reduce heat to medium. Add kohlrabi, cover, and cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add beans and mushrooms to the pan. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until excess liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are tender, 5 to 7 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Notes:
- To make the dish vegetarian, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
- You may adjust the red pepper flakes to adjust the heat in the dish. For additional heat, add a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 16.7 70.6 22.9 3 1231 Full nutrition