0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking to allow it to come to room temperature. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter. Sear steak for 2 minutes; flip and cook on the other side, 2 minutes more.
- Place steak in the oven and cook for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on steak thickness and desired doneness. Let steak rest for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any piece of steak will do.
- I had a 1 1/2-inch steak that I cooked for18 minutes to medium. An inch-thick steak needs about 15 minutes to get to medium. Take off 2 or 3 minutes for medium-rare.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 24.5 0 39.4 128 241 Full nutrition