0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking to allow it to come to room temperature. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter. Sear steak for 2 minutes; flip and cook on the other side, 2 minutes more.
- Place steak in the oven and cook for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on steak thickness and desired doneness. Let steak rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any piece of steak will do.
- I had a 1 1/2-inch steak that I cooked for18 minutes to medium. An inch-thick steak needs about 15 minutes to get to medium. Take off 2 or 3 minutes for medium-rare.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 24.5 0 39.4 128 241 Full nutrition