Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tacos)
- Combine onion, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, oregano, red pepper flakes, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Place steak in a baking pan and pour marinade on top. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill steak 2 to 4 minutes per side, to desired doneness. Allow meat to rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing against the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
- Add meat to tortillas and top with your favorite toppings.
You might also like
Per Serving: 270 calories; 12.5 23.6 17 25 946 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1