Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 533 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice potatoes carefully through a long side, almost to the bottom but not through, to create even, fan-like cuts.
- Pull slices apart gently and sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. Place onion and butter slices between potato slices. Wrap each potato in heavy-duty aluminum foil and seal well.
- Bake on the preheated grill until soft, turning occasionally, about 1 hour. Remove from grill and let sit 10 minutes before unwrapping.
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with more butter and sour cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 23.5 g fat; 75.1 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 229 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
First bite in and my husband said, "Now this is the way to eat a baked potato". These turned out really good. The directions are a bit confusing when it comes to cutting the potato. "Through a l...
When I made it, very little of the butter stayed in the potato. I think if the potato was sliced only across the top, the butter might have stayed in better. The onions didn't look caramelized...