Vegan Pasta Confetti Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 395 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rotini in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cool water and drain well.
- In the meantime, bring 2 cups water and lentils to a boil in a medium pot. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until tender yet firm to the bite, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove lentils from the water using a slotted spoon.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, mustard, and pepper together for the dressing while pasta and lentils are cooking.
- Mix the cooled pasta and lentils with red bell pepper, olives, and green onions. Whisk dressing again and pour over the salad. Mix gently with a large spoon.
- Cook's Notes:
- Yellow or orange bell peppers will also work in this recipe.
- You can substitute dry mustard with 1 teaspoon crushed mustard seeds.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 20.9 g fat; 43.5 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 364 mg sodium. Full nutrition