Quick-and-Easy BLT Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 615 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- While bacon is cooking, combine romaine, tomato, and avocado in a bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and vinegar in a bowl; add salt and black pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Cook's Note:
- You can make individual bowls of salad and drizzle with dressing instead of putting it all together in a serving bowl.
Per Serving: 615 calories; 60.2 g fat; 14.8 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 684 mg sodium. Full nutrition