Quick-and-Easy BLT Salad
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 615
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- While bacon is cooking, combine romaine, tomato, and avocado in a bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and vinegar in a bowl; add salt and black pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can make individual bowls of salad and drizzle with dressing instead of putting it all together in a serving bowl.
Per Serving: 615 calories; 60.2 14.8 8.7 36 684 Full nutrition