Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 792
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drizzle a baking sheet with 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Combine grated bread, Pecorino Romano cheese, basil, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Distribute mixture on top of the cherry tomatoes in the baking sheet and drizzle with remaining 5 tablespoons olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tomatoes are soft and topping is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Divide pasta between 4 plates and top with cherry tomato and toasted bread crumb mixture.
You might also like
Per Serving: 792 calories; 27.3 107 31 39 583 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Everything didn't seem to go together well. The crumbs and cheese on the tomatoes stayed together in clumps. Would be best to save some of the pasta water to mix into the pasta and tomatoes. ...