Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 517
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut tops off eggplants and scoop out flesh. Cut flesh into chunks and set aside. Rub salt over the insides of the eggplants. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until softened, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Saute pork, green onions, and cumin until pork is no longer pink, 5 to 8 minutes. Add chopped-up eggplant flesh and cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon pork mixture into the hollow baked eggplants.
- Cook's Note:
- Any ground meat would work with these flavors.
Per Serving: 517 calories; 21.7 60.3 31 74 121 Full nutrition