Pina Colada Steel-Cut Oats
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 571
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pour pineapple juice from both cans into a measuring cup. Add enough water to equal 3 cups.
- Bring pineapple juice-water mixture, coconut milk, and milk to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low; add steel-cut oats and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes. Add more water if oats look dry.
- Add pineapple chunks, coconut, brown sugar, flax seeds, vanilla extract, and ginger to the oats. Cook until brown sugar dissolves and pineapple is heated through, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I used whole cow's milk, but you can substitute the milk of your choice.
- Brown sugar can be omitted or replaced with coconut sugar, white sugar, or the sweetener of your choice.
Per Serving: 571 calories; 31.5 67.3 10.2 4 64 Full nutrition