Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 488
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Defrost frozen rice cakes for 10 minutes in cold water.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add rice cakes and boil until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; do not rinse. Mix in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry tofu in the hot oil until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1 tablespoon honey, rice wine, garlic, and black pepper in a container. Marinate tofu in the mixture.
- Cut carrot lengthwise; slice diagonally into thin strips. Cut green onions into 2-inch lengths. Quarter each piece.
- Heat the same pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, and tofu without marinade. Saute until onion and carrot start to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Add rice cakes and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in as much marinade as desired. Add green onions. Swirl 1 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil on top.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 488 calories; 14.7 78.7 9.5 0 1142 Full nutrition