Baked Chimichangas with Nopales and Poblano
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 289 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 chimichangas)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with cooking spray.
- Add poblano chile, onion, and nopales in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until chile and onion are soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place 4 tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat until soft, about 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place 1 tortilla on a work surface. Spoon 2 tablespoons each of nopales mixture, Monterey Jack cheese, and black beans on top and fold in sides. Place chimichanga on the prepared baking sheet seam-side down. Repeat with remaining fillings and tortillas.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, turning halfway through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 10.5 g fat; 37.1 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 641 mg sodium. Full nutrition