Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 569 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, grated ginger, crushed garlic, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small, high-sided bowl. Whisk marinade to combine.
- Place salmon in a bowl; just before starting to cook, pour 1/2 the marinade over the fish.
- Pour stock into a large pot and bring to a simmer.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add carrots and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of stock. Add celery, onion, and an additional tablespoon or 2 of stock. Stir-fry until starting to soften but still crisp, about 4 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a warm bowl.
- Pour salmon and marinade into the wok. Increase heat to high and cook for 2 minutes. Return vegetables to the wok and reduce heat to low. Cook and flip the contents of the wok to gently, without stirring. Add a small amount of stock and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add noodles to the pot with the simmering stock; do not break them apart.
- Add bean sprouts, mushrooms, and remaining marinade to the wok. Simmer and flip to combine, 4 to 6 minutes more.
- Serve salmon stir-fry over cooked noodles; garnish with green onions.
- Cook's Notes:
- Frozen ginger is much easier to grate.
- If your vegetable stock is salt-free, season it with some light soy sauce and a little cayenne and black pepper.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 12.4 g fat; 93.3 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 1633 mg sodium. Full nutrition