Microwave Steamed Mushroom Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 201
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse rice and soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Soak shiitake mushroom in hot water until soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut root off the enoki mushrooms. Cut root off the shimeji mushrooms and separate individual mushrooms. Cut stem off the shiitake mushroom and thinly slice the clap. Reserve soaking water.
- Drain rice and mix with mushrooms in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix reserved soaking water, sake, and salt together. Pour it over the rice and mushrooms. Add kombu. Cover bowl with a microwave-safe lid.
- Microwave at 600W for 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave at 200W for 12 minutes more. Keep covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 0.4 43.8 4.4 0 81 Full nutrition