Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 259 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine mango, 2 tablespoons sugar, bourbon, cornstarch, cinnamon, and orange zest in a large bowl. Mix well to coat the mango evenly. Set aside.
- Combine flour, remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter using a pastry cutter, or the tips of your fingers, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Combine egg and milk in a small bowl; add all at once to the flour mixture. Stir until batter is just moistened.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add mango mixture and cook gently until heated through, about 5 minutes. Drop batter in spoonfuls over the fruit. Transfer skillet to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned and fruit is bubbling, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon over the batter before baking, if desired.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 13.1 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium. Full nutrition