Pecan Pie Cobbler
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 459 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, milk, and flour in a bowl. Pour mixture into the baking pan with the melted butter.
- Combine pecans, eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, molasses, corn syrup, 1/3 cup butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl and pour into the baking pan over the flour mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 24.3 g fat; 59.2 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 262 mg sodium. Full nutrition