Asian Breakfast Stir-Fry
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 814
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine carrot, broccoli, and onion in the bowl of a food processor and chop.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chopped vegetable mixture from food processor. Cook and stir until onions are translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add kale; cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Add soy sauce and water; cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add chicken and 1/4 cup cooked quinoa to the skillet with the vegetable mixture. Cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer stir-fry to a plate.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and cook eggs to preference, 3 to 5 minutes. Place cooked eggs on top of stir-fry in the plate. Garnish with chile-garlic sauce, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 814 calories; 36.1 75.4 48.2 424 1015 Full nutrition