Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 244 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 sliders)
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set sauce aside at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Saute onion in a small nonstick skillet until soft, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine zucchini and onion in a large bowl. Add egg whites, bread crumbs, and matzo meal. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well. Wet hands and pinch off golf ball-sized pieces. Flatten into small patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add patties and cover the skillet. Cook until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes. Uncover and flip the patties over. Pan-fry until the other side is also golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove using a spatula and dab with paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Put a small spoonful of sauce over the bottom half of each roll. Place patties on top. Cover with top halves of the rolls.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 8.5 g fat; 35.3 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 511 mg sodium. Full nutrition